1972 TRIUMPH TR6 150 INC HARDTOP – 75,000 MILES – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1970 and is a UK supplied 150 bhp RHD overdrive car with the very rare original steel hardtop fully lined plus the soft top is included.
Finished in stunning Laurel green she had full restorative work by a marque specialist which included, power coated chassis/ engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds/high-quality Skinner interior. She still presents beautifully today only having covered around 15,000 miles since the work.
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices/photos detailing the work to date and old mot certificates etc. and a Heritage certificate.
She has enjoyed ongoing maintenance over the years including unleaded cylinder head, stainless exhaust, Bosch fuel pump, CV shaft upgrade, extra core radiator.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service