1976 PORSCHE 911 “RS REPLICA” – SOLD
The dynamic first design of 911 came to an end in 1973 after nine years of production and most experts agree that these were the Diamond years for this amazing design.
Final cars produced, therefore, had the benefit of years of model development and improvements culminating in what could be the best models such as the Carrera RS, SE and T models.
This beautiful UK RHD was originally registered as a 2.7 in 1976 but then restored as an RS replica around 18 years ago
There is a comprehensive history file dating from the 1970s inc service books including the COA and all invoices for work carried out and old mots etc
So with the improved engine meaning a great drive and five-speed gearbox with a standard gear pattern these versions really fly and will give many modern motorists a surprise.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service