COMING SOON – 1977 ASTON MARTIN V8 (WEBER CARBS) FIVE SPEED MANUAL – 71,000 MILES – POA
After the success of the DB range in the late 1960s Aston Martin had to update and create a car suitable for the 1970s but unlike many of its rivals they managed to design a stunning car.
With the DB S range which included the ubiquitous 6 cylinder engine but also offered the race designed V8 engine for the first time.
This is a matching numbers rare manual gearbox car with the important factory fitted Weber carbs rather than the troublesome fuel injection she also has the extremely rare option of electric metal sunroof.
Previous owners have lavished many thousands on maintaining her to the best possible condition resulting in one of the best manuals available.
Indeed expenditure over the past couple of years has amounted to over £35k including top end engine rebuild, air con refurbishment ,and general recommissioning.
On the road you cannot fail be impressed with its amazing presence and incredible to think this is a 40 year supercar that can still surprise many modern drivers with its agility.
The manual gearbox transforms the car making it a much sportier and fun proposition belying its age and weight!
With the DB range of Astons proving to be one of the best classic car investments this is a fantastic opportunity and is ready to be used and enjoyed on any style of trip.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12 month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service