1989 PORSCHE 911 SUPERSPORT – 79,000 MILES – £89,950
By the late Eighties the 911 had been developed for 25 years into a well sorted and stunning supercar.
Porsche were ready to launch their new 964 model in late 1989 and so wanted to finish the 911 range with the best possible versions of the original design.
This included the SC and Turbo models with the Supersport slotting in between and effectively being a Turbo without the forced charged engine.
The Supersport cost an additional £10000 over the standard SC but was worth every penny with its beautiful looks and race tuned chassis.
This is a final year example delivered in the UK in 1989 with total production numbering 34 units.
Other options specified were:
- Leather seats
- Electric sunroof
- Electric seats
- Rear wiper
- Hi Fidelity Package
With only 8 owners the she has been superbly maintained with a massive history file including invoices from the 1980s onwards all fully supported with the stamped original service book, handbooks and every invoice, mot all maintenance carried out to high standards making this the best Supersport available today.
The result is the best driving original 911 you could purchase with a slick G50 gearbox mated to a lusty, howling flat six engine sounding amazing through a sports exhaust.
12 months warranty included.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service