1992 GINETTA G33 – 10,000 MILES – £39,950
After years of lightweight smaller-engined models, Ginetta was taken over by Martin Phaff around 1990 who along with two engineers famously pencilled This design for a v8 Ginetta on a restaurant tablecloth!
It was seen as a supercar version of the brand and certainly created massive interest from racing and enthusiasts around the world.
This Dark electric blue beauty is one of 100 produced and has a super high specification:
- John Earles built a 4.8-litre V8 engine, cross-bolted block, big valve, high lift cams, Dellorto carbs.
- High-pressure fuel system and pump
- Tubular steel exhaust plus silencers
- Uprated clutch
- Viscous coupling limited-slip differential
- Uprated Techcraft brake discs
- Rose jointed suspension and adjustable shock absorbers
- Extra roll cage
Also spares package:
- Rimstock and Realm wheels
- Spare windscreen
- Various spares
So as a road car there is little that will entertain you as much as an 800 kg lightweight with a large V8 with over 300 bhp! But with a long-legged five-speed gearbox, hood protection this one will also handle long trips and thrill you every mile. The V8 is incredibly torquey and tractable and crackles and pops through the exhaust like a 1960s Sports racing machine.
you could drive her to a race meeting, compete and drive her home afterwards.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service