1965 JAGUAR MK2 3.4 MANUAL – SOLD
By the late 1950s, Jaguar was a force to be reckoned with after several wins at Le Mans and already producing great cars such as the XK range. The Mark 2 was another William Lyons masterpiece with its compact sports saloon body and range of powerful six-cylinder race-bred engine.
This is an original UK RHD Dark blue manual /overdrive example originally fitted with the 2.4-litre engine but when restored in the early 2000s she was fitted with a rebuilt 3.4-litre engine and the correct rear axle.
Extensive work was carried out during the restoration and she still presents beautifully today.
There is a good history file and even the original “buff ” logbook. The interior is also lovely with a feel and a smell only 1960s Jags have.
On the road, the performance is still great on these manual box cars and with overdrive, it is a very easy car to cruise long distances in.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service