1973 TRIUMPH TR6 (RECENT RESTORATION) – SOLD
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1973 and is a UK supplied RHD with overdrive car, including original engine verified with the Heritage certificate.
Finished in Sapphire blue with Parchment leather seats from she had full restorative work recently by a specialist which included engine/gearbox/overdrive rebuilds all supported by a photo gallery.
The history file is very comprehensive with invoices detailing the work to date and old mot certificates etc.
The restoration included unleaded cylinder head, stainless exhaust, Bosch fuel pump, new bumpers, new hood, radiator, uprated brakes, MWS chrome wires etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service