1992 PORSCHE 944 TURBO CAB – 59,000 MILES – SOLD
The 4 cylinder range of Porsche’s fulfilled a need during the 1980s and although not as thrilling as the ubiquitous 911 they were pretty well developed by the mid-eighties and good value.
They needed something more thrilling though and so the Turbo was developed producing 220 bhp,155 mph and a terrific 0-60mph time of six secs, koni shockers, brembo brakes all completed the spec making this a serious drivers car.
This is a lovely Guards red example supplied from new in the UK and with a good spec including air con.
She has an excellent history file including original service and handbooks,COA, with old mots and service invoices including a recent Porsche main dealer service July 2020 the majority in the fully stamped service book are indeed main dealer
Even today the 944 surprises with plenty of torque and power when on boast providing an exciting drive with a great 50/50 weight distributed chassis the handling is years ahead of its time.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service