1994 MG RV8- 58,000 MILES – UK HOME MARKET – £32,950
Launched in 1992, the RV8 was based on the MGB Heritage bodyshell with a luxurious leather and walnut interior and was a final hurrah to the ubiquitous MG B.
Powered by the superb Rover 3.9 litre V8 with fuel injection and fitted with a five speed gearbox, the RV8 was great to drive.
The overwhelming majority were produced for the Japanese market and painted Woodcote Green so finding an alternative colour car is difficult and finding a UK home market one even harder.
This superb UK home market MGR V8 is a piece of MG history.
It was the first production ‘White Gold’ RV8 built, which was originally owned by the Chairman of BAE who at that stage owned MG Rover. It is one of only 12 produced in this colour.
Lovingly maintained throughout its life, the car comes complete with a very detailed history file, a Heritage Certificate and a comprehensive set of original brochures and press information even the handbook is signed by the assembly team who built her.
She is very easy to drive especially as fitted with rare power steering and the torquey V8 makes swift progress.
Owned for the past 8 years by an enthusiast who has maintained her well whilst still covering plenty of fun miles in her.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service