2005 JAGUAR XK8 4.2 COUPE BEST AVAILABLE – 38,000 MILES – SOLD
Following on from the iconic Leaping Cats of the past few decades was always a difficult act to follow and certainly didn’t appear to have worked when the XK8 was first launched in 1996!
But the subsequent reaction has been more positive and enthusiasts now enjoy the smooth looks and refinement of these lovely cars.
With only three owners this stunning Coupe finished in British racing green with oatmeal leather 19inch alloys
There is a great history file with all invoices, service book, sales invoice and she has enjoyed regular servicing at mainly Jaguar main and specialist dealers.
On the road, these are special cars with terrific performance and refinement when required being the hallmark of any big Jaguar and what a superb sound!
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service