1998 MAZDA RX7 FD3S – 66,000 MILES – SOLD
The Rotary engine story is well documented and at one stage was seen as the future of the internal combustion engine but alas that was never going to happen.
Mazda was the only manufacturer who developed a long term useable unit and by the 1990s they were reliable, powerful and revered by enthusiasts who loved the easy turbine nature and some produced massive power outputs and they even raced a rotary Mazda at the Le Mans 24hour race with success!
This is a very rare car as it was imported into the UK brand new so was never registered and used in Japan like most examples.
She was owned for years by a Rotary guru and the twin-turbo engine was completely rebuilt around 10000 miles ago and is in very good health with the necessary compression rotary checks just carried out.
There is a good history file/invoices etc with only 4 owners.
A new clutch has also been fitted recently and she has been consistently serviced by experts over the years and very well cared for by the last owner who owned her for 5 years.
On the road, she is a super fun drive with the amazingly smooth and free-revving engine only a Rotary can provide.
Surprisingly the handling and chassis are up to the power and you can really drive her hard and have lots of fun.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service