1999 PORSCHE 996 3.4 MANUAL – 48,000 MILES – £19,950
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range.
This is a stunning 3 owner cherished example and still looks stunning with the popular combination of Zenith blue with Graphite full leather and a very good specification:
- Traction control
- 18″ Sport alloys
- Heated seats
- Hard top
- Wind deflector
- Sound system
- CD Changer
- Crested wheel centres
There is a superb service history, even original bill of sale with services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers, no expense has been spared with recent work including:
- Major service
- Borescope inspection also carried out and confirmed no issues
On the road these early 996 manuals are great drivers cars with a lightness and fluidity dialed out of more modern cars.
This superb example must be one of the best available backed up with a comprehensive 12-month extendable warranty and comprehensive inspection including Boroscope check over.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service