1953 JAGUAR XK 120 FHC – £99,850
Producing one of the first sports cars that could comfortably cruise at over 100 mph for miles on end was clearly a difficult task in 1950 and Jaguar achieved it before anyone else with great success.
The XK was a highly desirable machine and with its racing Provenance and amazing twin cam engine it was the car to own.
This lovely UK RHD Coupe was delivered in 1953 to a Titled Gentleman and enjoyed many years of good service before being restored in 2011 to a very high standard by Marque specialists.
The restoration included engine and gearbox, suspension, brakes and unleaded cylinder head and she has only covered a few thousand miles since
The standard was very high and she presents beautifully today and has been cherished by her owners.
The history file is comprehensive including old mots,Buff log book and invoices from the restoration,invoices and a Heritage certificate confirming she was supplied in Black with Biscuit leather and still has the original engine fitted.
On the road she is a very special car with super performance and long legs for cruising with the Moss gearbox making swift progress easy and a joy.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service