1999 PORSCHE 996 CARRERA 3.4 TIPTONIC – 140,000 MILES – SOLD
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range that could be used every day or just as a supercar.
Finished in Ocean blue with grey leather this lovely example has benefitted from ongoing maintenance including:
Engine rebuild inc new Intermediate shaft and bearing 40k miles ago
Gearbox rebuild inc torque converter 30k miles ago
Replacement new exhaust, coolant pipes, air con recon, brake discs etc.
Over £12k has been spent as above and she is now ready to cover another 100k miles plus with reliability.
There is a great service history with most services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers having just had a major £2200 service at Porsche Centre Preston
The 996 are so practical and can be used every day with plenty of storage space and ground clearance for parking etc.
There is a touch screen sat nav fitted, electric sunroof and 18” alloys.
On the road, she drives beautifully and very taut on the chassis, drivetrain testament to the large expenditure.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced, borescope checked with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service