2004 PORSCHE 996 3.6 CARRERA 2 TIP – 66,000 MILES – SOLD
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range.
By 2002 improvements were made to the 996 with more powerful engines, better quality interiors, and mild styling enhancements.
This is a generation 2 improved version and still looks stunning with the great combination of Seal grey and black leather, PSM, park assist, PCM and wind deflector.
Having had only four owners there is a great service history with services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers.
The 996 are so practical and can be used every day with plenty of storage space and ground clearance for parking etc. A hardtop is also included.
Supplied fully inspected inc Borescoped, serviced and with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service