2001 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 TOMB RAIDER – 112,000 MILES – SOLD
This Land Rover Defender 90 ‘Tomb Raider’ is a rare and well-equipped special edition of an automotive icon, presented in good condition. It is powered by the 2.5-litre Td5 diesel engine, producing around 122hp and 221lb-ft of torque, coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission.
One just 250 examples built to celebrate the Defender’s starring role in the ‘Tomb Raider’ film of the era, these limited edition cars were all finished in Bonatti Grey with extensive chequer-plate body cladding. A roof pack and support bar frame was also fitted, along with a row of spotlights, and Pewter Grey alloy wheels. Inside, the seats were trimmed in specially commissioned ‘Quest’ fabric as standard, and aluminium components were used for some of the controls. A unique Tomb Raider plaque was also present on the front wing.
This one has been well maintained having benefitted from a replacement Galvanised chassis fitted, full Dinitrol protection carried out and a replacement engine around 22000 miles ago all documented in the history file
Also fitted with latest specification immobiliser and tracker CAT5.
On the road, the TD5 engine provides plenty of useful power and with the 6-speed gearbox, she can cruise all day at 70 mph if the need arises.
Supplied fully serviced, inspected with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service