2004 BMW M3 CAB MANUAL – 67,000 MILES – £21,950
BMW Motorsport Division had already produced some world-class models and the E46 was another major success for them and indeed the lucky drivers who bought them.
They were over list premium cars, to begin with and the discerning drivers soon realised that the SMG gearbox cars were not as fun or useable as the 6-speed manual gearbox. This stunning Carbon black with black leather example was supplied by Williams BMW and is the more desirable facelifted model with the S54 3.2-litre engine producing 338 bhp with the slick 6-speed manual gearbox.
Most options are fitted inc; heated elec seats, sat-nav, phone,19inch alloys, cruise control etc.
She has been a cherished example being maintained by BMW Main and specialist dealers and the all-important running in service was completed by Williams BMW at 1,200 miles.
All handbooks inc the original stamped service book are with the car as our spare keys, tools etc.
On the road, its great fun with plenty of power and a superb handbuilt power unit easily spinning up to the rev limiter and once the power hood is lowered a super open-top experience.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months comprehensive warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service