1972 ROVER 2000 TC (ONE FAMILY OWNER) – SOLD
Most families in the 1960/70 s who travelled in or owned a Rover will remember them for their quality, sturdiness and reliability costing £1810 it was not a cheap car.
This super original car was supplied by Marmion Motors in Tamworth in April 1972 and the original bill of sale is in the history file along with handbooks, service book, Rover leather sample swobs etc.
She has been owned until today by one family and beautifully cared for and maintained.
Finished in Tobacco with black leather she presents beautifully and even smells like an old Rover.
The 2000 TC had a mildly tuned engine with twin carbs and produces 125bhp so is surprisingly brisk and the revered V8 version costing over twice as much was around 158 bhp so she is no slouch.
Supplied fully serviced, inspected with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service