1956 FORD CONSUL MK2 – 62,000 MILES – SOLD
The Mk2 Consul brought a bit of modernisation to the Consul and Zephyr/Zodiac range, adding fins and chrome as well as a bigger interior for added comfort. While the Zodiac and Zephyr focused on the upper end of the market, the Consul satisfied the masses with a four-cylinder 1700 cc engine.
The useful introduction of key-operated ignition and starter increased security but also brought with it an upmarket feel. By the late ’50s you could even opt to have your Consul as well equipped as a Zodiac to give it a more luxurious ambience.
This is an original UK rhd example in super non restored condition with a super history file.
Still with the original vinyl seat coverings etc. she is a real-time warp example.
On the road, she’s super fun with an easy to use 3-speed column gear change and lusty 4 cylinder engine.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service