2005 PORSCHE BOXSTER 3.2 S – 69,000 MILES – £13,950
Along with the BMW Z3 and the Mercedes SLK the market in 1996 craved for lower cost niche sports cars to be added to their range of cars and so Porsche joined the bang wagon with the Boxster.
Without doubt, the Boxster was the best built and performing of this bunch but also the most expensive.
I remember them fetching £10000 over list price for the first three years with buyers desperate to beat the long waiting list and jump into the latest fashionable product.
By the time this example was registered improvements and developments had been integrated into production meaning that they were amazingly reliable and the complete package.
This is a cherished 4 owner example finished in Silver andMetropole blue leather and mainly Porsche main dealer service history just having had a major service ,brake discs,tyres this week and has the following options :
Bose sound system
On the road the flat six boxer engine is a classic with great soundtrack and with a super slick 6 speed gearbox this is a great driving experience.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced supplied with a comprehensive 12-month warranty. No plate not included.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service