2007 PORSCHE BOXSTER 2.7 MANUAL – SOLD
Along with the BMW Z3 and the Mercedes SLK the market in 1996 craved for lower cost niche sports cars to be added to their range of cars and so Porsche joined the bang wagon with the Boxster.
Without doubt, the Boxster was the best built and performing of this bunch but also the most expensive.
I remember them fetching £10000 over list price for the first three years with buyers desperate to beat the long waiting list and jump into the latest fashionable product.
By the time this example was registered in 2006 improvements and developments had been integrated into production meaning that they were amazingly reliable and the complete package.
On the road, these are great cars with the brilliant flat 6 mated to a super slick gearbox creating a fun driving experience.
This is a cherished four-owner example finished in Grey with black leather and Porsche main and specialist dealer service history.
Supplied fully inspected, borescoped, serviced with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service