2002 PORSCHE 996 C4S MANUAL – SOLD
At the 996 launch, many traditionalists were displeased and missed the revered air-cooled cars.
The first cars were met with enthusiasm though and as always Porsche had planned and designed a great new model range.
By 2002 improvements were made to the 996 with more powerful engines, better quality interiors, and mild styling enhancements.
This is a generation 2 improved version and still looks stunning with the popular combination of Arctic silver and Metro pole blue leather
This all adds up to make this one of the best driving 911 s you can buy.
There is a superb service history with services carried out at Porsche main and specialist dealers, no expense has been spared with recent expenditure inc;
- Upgraded IMS bearing and seal
- Complete clutch
- New tyres
- New exhaust
- New brake discs
- Latest PCM touch screen
- Replacement coil packs
The Carrera 4S based on the Turbo chassis is a rare and very desirable model in the range.
These facelifted 3.6-litre versions are great drivers cars, especially with the manual gearbox.
This superb 5 owner example must be one of the best available backed up with a comprehensive 12-month extendable warranty and comprehensive inspection including Boroscope check over.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service