2013 BMW M6 COMPETITION PACK – ULEZ EXEMPT – 24,000 MILES – £36,950
The battle for horsepower really started around 25 years ago between Mercedes and BMW with Audi joining the party later on.
BMW always had an advantage though as they were always involved in motorsport and they did develop their products on the test track so they are great drivers cars compared to the competition.
This beautiful Sakhir orange M6 is the ultra rare Competition pack model which increased the power to 575 bhp and uprated suspension, alloys, exhaust this one also has the ultra rare Carbon brakes.
With only two previous owners she comes with the following factory options:
- Competition Pack £6500
- Mirano Leather upgrade £6500
- Carbon Brakes: £7395
- Reverse Camera £355
- Speed Limiter £250
- Surround View £530
- M Sport Seats £1865
- Comfort Access (keyless) £695
- Soft close Doors £290
- Sun Protect Glass £375
- Internet access £95
- Online Entertainment £325
All this added up-to a list price of £120000 when new and she has a full BMW main dealer service history having been mean very well maintained including the all important running in service.
On the road this is one serious machine with a race designed turbo V8 power unit mated to a super slick paddleshift gearbox propelling her into Supercar territory.
Cherish plate is included.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with a comprehensive 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service