1990 PORSCHE 944 TURBO – 100,000 MILES – £27,950
The 4 cylinder range of Porsche’s fulfilled a need during the 1980s and although not as thrilling as the ubiquitous 911 they were pretty well developed by the mid-eighties and were good value.
They needed something more thrilling though and so the Turbo was developed with a top speed of 155 mph and a terrific 0-60mph time of six secs, koni shockers, brembo brakes all completed the spec making this a serious drivers car.
This is a lovely Black example supplied from new in the UK and with a good spec including air-con, Elec sunroof and sports seats.
Some upgrades have taken place over the past few years including engine, exhaust, wastegate etc. and she now produces well over 350 bhp with reliability.
Suspension and brakes were also enhanced and she is, without doubt, the fastest and most sorted 944 I have driven.
She has a very good history file including handbooks, with all old mots and service invoices verifying she has been well maintained all her life using top Porsche dealers and Specialists.
There has been expenditure over £5000 spent in the past 2 years including new tyres
Even today the 944 surprises with plenty of torque and power when on boast providing an exciting drive with a great 50/50 weight distributed chassis the handling is years ahead of its time.
This one is for serious drivers who value a fully developed version of the 944 that Porsche never built!
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service