1977 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 3 SPORT TARGA – 79,000 MILES – £88,950
Only built for 18 months the Carrera 3 was a stop-gap model but in reality one of the most specialist 911s in the 1970s.
Fitted with the 3.0-litre turbo engine without the blower but with the latest Cis Bosch injection producing 200 bhp actually outperforms the 2.7RS in many performance figures.
There were less than 300 Rhd Targas supplied in the UK I have only ever sold three other Carrera 3s in my 40 years of selling.
This stunning Grand Prix white car is full matching nos and was supplied with the Tartan trim interior from the new fully authenticated in the history file.
She was part of the Porsche collection and is amongst the best available with a super history file including original service/ handbooks, lots of invoices and even a brochure and price list.
On the road, she is spectacular with a nimble feel only 911s have and once you explore the upper reaches of its revs she really flies with the 915 type, 5-speed gearbox assisting with smooth progress.
A very special car which is a proven investment due to its low production numbers and special drivers appeal.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced and with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service