1998 LOTUS ELISE S1 – 28,000 MILES – 2,OWNERS- £25,950
The original, class-defining Elise. Whilst later models were endowed with increased power, no variant epitomizes the lightweight open-top sports car quite like the Series 1 delivering a modest 118bhp in a featherweight 725kg package.
Having covered a mere 28,000 miles in its 25 year life, this beautiful Norfolk yellow Elise has been used sparingly and lavished with care. Understood to have been garaged from new and with values continuing to climb, this vehicle presents a hugely appealing proposition.
Only 2 owners from new with a great history file and regular maintenance at Lotus specialists.
On the road the nimble nature of the chassis stands out and whilst every car manufacturer is constantly chasing power this design proves that great design and lightweight is what really makes for a super driving experience.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service