1973 TRIUMPH TR6 125BHP – £29,950
Ending a terrific line of models the TR6 finished production in 1975 and all subsequent models like the TR7 had unfortunately lost the Sixties feel and looks of the original TR range. So the TR6 was the end of an era of iconic cars.
This example was produced in 1973 and is an original UK supplied RHD with overdrive car.
Finished in Old English white she was Ziebart rust proofed from new with the regular certificates of inspection.
The history file is comprehensive with invoices dating back to the 1970s to date and old mot certificates etc. even the original service book.
She has enjoyed ongoing maintenance over the years including the unleaded cylinder head, stainless exhaust, Bosch fuel pump, Elec fan etc.
Recent expenditure includes a new hood and upgraded leather seats, hood cover, stainless steel exhaust, new Msw wire wheels and tyres, Retro radio, brakes etc.
This is a mighty performer with the slick overdrive gearbox meaning you can cruise at high speeds without stress and this example is very well set up providing an exciting and smooth drive.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with a 12-month warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service