2012 MDL PORSCHE 997 3.8 C4S PDK CAB – 32,000 MILES – £54,950
From its launch late in 2004, the 997 was at last one of the most usable and practical cars Porsche has built.
Indeed, this was embraced by the customers with many using the car all year round and attaining very high mileage in the process.
What a treat to be able to use a Supercar every day with great fuel efficiency and total reliability.
This is a gen two last edition with a great spec:
Basalt black/Full black leather
19 ” Carrera Sport design Alloys
Sports Chrono plus
PCM sat-nav and Bluetooth
7-speed PDK gearbox
Large paddleshift s wheel
What a spectacular model with most Porsche enthusiast agreeing that the 997 gen two is a far better enthusiast car than the subsequent 991 models.
This beauty has been cherished and serviced as required at Porsche main dealers as per recommendation.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service