1991 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI – 500 MILES SINCE RESTORATION – £16,950
Following on from the fantastic Mk1 Gti Volkswagen had to be more sensible with size/space and of course refinement so the MK 2 was softened up and became a more practical car for the late 1980s.
This stunning Capri green example was supplied by Massingberg Yorkshire in August 1991 and had a really good specification with power steering, steel sunroof, front fog lights, rear wiper.
She was restored by the main VW dealer in 2019 to a very high standard and has only covered a few hundred miles since.
There is a very thorough history file including the original stamped service book, handbooks, lots of invoices from the 1990s to date.
There’s also a pictorial history of the restoration with some £10000 (trade price)of parts itemised plus the internal labour costs.
On the road she drives beautifully with light controls thanks to the power steering and being lightweight she still feels brisk and more than capable of keeping up with modern traffic conditions.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service