1979 FIAT 124 SPIDER – SOLD
The Fiat 124 Sport Spider was designed and built by Pininfarina and had a long production run from 1966 until 1981.
With well over 170,000 built, it’s fair to compare it to our MG B roadster but with more sophisticated mechanicals and style.
Finished in stunning Azuro blue with beige interior and hood this beautiful example was originally registered in San Diego and was imported into the UK in 1990.
Owned by only 5 keepers since then she has been restored and serviced methodically and previously sold by Marque specialists DTR Fiat.
There are plenty of imported cheap examples that require complete restoration but this is not one of those and must be amongst the best available.
Recently had a major service at Middle Barton Garage and has been very well maintained throughout.
On the road, it’s hard to believe she’s 40 years old with a very taught chassis, slick gearbox and a super twin-cam engine.
So much more fun than an MG B and much more stylish.
Supplied fully inspected, serviced with 12 months warranty.
INCLUDED IN EVERY SALE
– Workshop inspection and report inc photo library
– Engine compression check and boroscope
– Full service inc engine tune
– New mot inspection (inc exempt cars)
– Detailed valet inc Dynoglaze paint treatment
– Free delivery in covered trailers
– Detailed handover inc “user tips”
– Travel spares kit inc fluids etc
– 12 months comprehensive warranty
– Free collection/delivery and loan car if necessary
– Free 11 month warranty checkover and service